This specialty conference on the analysis, design, construction, and maintenance of electrical transmission line and substation structures will bring together transmission and substation engineers, utilities, suppliers, contractors, consultants, and others.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Expand your knowledge at technical sessions on transmission line and substation structures and foundations.
- Earn professional development hours (PDH's) by attending technical sessions and workshops.
- Network with global leaders and colleagues working with high-voltage transmission structures around the world.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state-of-the-art products, services, and solutions for your transmission line and substation projects.
- Discover Southern hospitality and enjoy over 100+ live entertainment venues.
CONVINCE YOUR BOSS
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.