Congratulations and thank you for your acceptance to speaker at Electrical Transmission and Substation Structures (ETS) Conference 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for you to share knowledge and information with your colleagues. These documents will assist you in preparing your paper.
- Draft Paper Due:
- Comments on draft paper due back to authors:
- Final Publication ready Papers due:
- Revised abstracts sent to Debbie for printing:
- Final Power Points due:
- Comments on Power Points sent to Authors:
- Final Power Power Points due:
Draft and Final Papers
Draft papers are due February 5, 2018 - Extensions will NOT be possible.
Note: These papers should be as close to final as possible so that only minor edits are needed. If you do not complete the copyright and permissions document online, the paper cannot be reviewed. Papers cannot be commercial.
All authors and presenters will receive an e-mail from Harvester that gives you a personal login. Depending on your role you will have different tasks to complete. Only primary authors and presenting authors have access to upload the draft and final papers.
Please look for this e-mail with your access key today. Check your spam. If you have not received the email please contact Debbie Smith. Do not wait until draft papers are due.
Important: Please Review
- Paper Formatting Instructions (PDF)
- Copyright Form: this link is informative only. This is handled electronically during the submission process.
- Permissions Information: this link is informative only. This is handled electronically during the submission process.
- Explanation on how to do author-date references
- Details on Authorship Originality & Copyright Transfer Agreement
- Please make sure you do not have any track changes or comments in your paper
- All photos need to identify where they came from and who owns them - see example (PDF)
Draft and Final papers must be a minimum of 7 pages and a recommended maximum of 12 pages in length including figures, graphs, charts, and photographs. A few additional pages is not a problem.
All speakers are required to register for the conference, submit a PowerPoint presentation based on their technical paper prior to the conference and to attend the conference and make the presentation.
To document the Electrical Transmission and Substation Structures Conference, proceedings will be published. Authors of accepted abstracts are required to submit both a draft and final paper for publications.
- Papers must be at least 7 pages and we recommend maximum 12.
- The proceedings will be copyrighted and published by ASCE.
- It is the author's responsibility to obtain any necessary permissions or approvals from employers, project owners, or clients prior to submission of the final paper for publication.
- Material included in your submission from previously published sources, including the Internet, may require permission from the copyright holder of that publication or website. It is the author's responsibility to obtain the permission for reuse of this material and to include the appropriate credit information in the paper.
- In the draft and final papers, follow the paper formatting guidelines carefully and all photos need to identify where they came from and who owns them.
Congratulations and thank you for your acceptance to display a poster during the ETS Conference 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for you to share knowledge and information with your colleagues. The Poster Guidelines (PDF) will assist you in preparing your poster for display. Papers are optional for poster displays but if you plan to submit one please make sure you meet all the deadlines and requirements.