Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) of ASCE
The Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) was established on October 1, 1996, in order to serve the unique needs of the structural engineering community while influencing change on the broader issues shaping the entire civil engineering community. SEI is a vibrant, 20,000+ community of structural engineers within the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
Because SEI members are leaders in structural engineering practice and academia, SEI provides great networking opportunities while stimulating coordination and understanding between academia and practicing engineers - driving the practical application of cutting-edge research. Visit SEI for more information.
Interested in becoming a member of SEI? Review SEI Member Opportunities and Benefits, and join online.
ETS 2018: Dedicated to Strengthening our Critical Infrastructure
A Specialty Conference on the Analysis, Design, Construction, and Maintenance of Electrical Transmission Line and Substation Structures
This conference will provide a forum for transmission and substation engineers to exchange ideas, concepts, and philosophies while providing new engineers with the opportunity to learn more about the art and science specific to transmission lines and structures, substation structures, and foundation engineering.
- Michael Miller, P.E., M.ASCE, M. SEI, SAE Towers
- Frank Agnew P.E., M.ASCE, Alabama Power Company
- Joel Bryant, P.E.., M.ASCE, CenterPoint Energy
- Gary Bowles P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE, Electrical Consultants Inc.
- Ronald Carrington P.E., M.ASCE, POWER Engineers
- Timothy Cashman P.E., M.ASCE, Cashman Engineering LLC
- Dana Crissey P.E., M.ASCE, Oncor Electric Delivery Company
- Anthony Digioia JR Ph.D., P.E., Dist.M.ASCE, DiGioia Gray & Associates
- Leon Kempner JR, Ph.D., P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE, Bonneville Power Administration
- Otto Lynch, F.SEI, M.ASCE, Power Line Systems, Inc.
- Mary Jane McMillen, P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE, AEP
- Robert Nickerson, P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE, Consulting Engineer
- Wesley Oliphant, P.E., F.SEI, F.ASCE, EXO Group LLC
- Archie Pugh, P.E., PMP, M.ASCE, American Elec Power Servs Corp
- Ronald Randle P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE, EDM International
- David Todd, P.E., M.ASCE, LG&E & KU Energy LLC
- Marlon Vogt P.E., M.ASCE, Ulteig Engineers
- Chung Wong P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE, DHW Engineering LLC