Past exhibitors are provided first right of refusal on exhibit space. Sales will open to everyone after March 11, 2020. To be placed on a waiting list please send Sean Scully your contact information.
You are invited to exhibit and/or sponsor at this highly regarded SEI Electrical Transmission & Substation Structures Conference (ETS) in Orlando, Florida, September 19–23, 2021. Contact Sean Scully at 703-295-6154 or Bob Nickerson at 817-319-8779, to reserve your space!
Top Reasons to Exhibit at ETS 2021
- Network with more than 1,400 transmission line and substation structures professionals. Attendance continues to grow rapidly from a few hundred participants in 2002.
- The Exhibit Hall is the center of activity and most functions, including two evening networking receptions, take place in the hall Sunday through Wednesday afternoon. After establishing initial contact with potential clients during regularly scheduled events, you will be able to set up private appointments to further your networking during off-hours.
- Expert technical program draws key stakeholders from around the world.
- 2 Full Conference Registrations
- Exposure at all events in the Exhibit Hall including:
- Grand Opening Reception
- Tuesday Networking Reception
- 5 Refreshment Breaks
- 3 lunches
- Recognition in the following (dependent on full payment):
- Conference website
- Final Program
- Mobile App
- Recognition loop
- A pre- and post-conference attendee list, provided signed list agreement is received by June 16, 2021
10' x 10' or 10' x 20' booth includes:
- 1 pipe and drape in navy blue
- 1 6-foot skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 wastebasket
- 1 Booth sign
Exhibit Booth Fees
- By : $3,295 per 10'×10' booth; $6,590 per 10'x 20' booth
- After : $3,695 per 10'×10' booth; $7,390 per 10'x 20' booth
- January 21, 2021 | Fully Payment Due
- January 21, 2021 | Booth Cancellation Deadline
- April 2021 | Exhibitor Kit Emailed to Exhibitors
- August 18, 2021 | Exhibitor and Sponsor Registrations Due
- September 19, 2021 | Exhibitor Move-In
- September 22, 2021 | Exhibitor Move-Out
Payment for Exhibit Space
To secure a booth 50% payment is due 30 days after the contract is submitted. After January 21, 2021 payment is required with the contract. Make payment to ASCE/SEI ETS Exhibits.
Cancellation notification must be submitted in writing to ASCE Show Management. A refund of the total amount paid less a $200 processing fee per reserved space will be made if cancellation is received before . No refunds will be made for cancellations received after January 21, 2021.
Assignment of Exhibit Space
Space is assigned to organizations in good standing and upon receipt of full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in order received. If your choice of space is not available, the closest space available will be assigned. No guarantees are made in respect to booth location. Exhibitors will be notified of their booth assignment 4 months prior to the Conference.
Subletting: The exhibitor shall not reassign, sublease, or share assigned exhibit space with any person, firm, or other entity and agrees not to exhibit, advertise, or offer for sale, goods other than those manufactured or sold by the exhibitor in the regular course of business, without the notification and approval of ASCE Show Management.
Floor Plan Information
The floor plan gives full details of the exhibit layout. The most up-to-date floor plan will be posted on the Conference website.
Exhibit Services Company
An Exhibitor Service Kit containing the forms necessary to ship your booth and to place an order for services will be emailed to you 5 months before the Conference.
Included in your space rental fee are two complimentary, full registrations for the ETS Conference. An Exhibitor Registration Form will be sent as part of the official Exhibitor Service Kit which will be emailed five months prior to the Conference. The Exhibitor Registration Form must be completed and returned to [email protected] or via fax to 703-295-6460 no later than August 18, 2021. After August 18, 2021, there will be an exhibitor registration fee of $75.
Hotel Room Information/Reservations
Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819 USA
Room Rate: $209 + tax. All room rates are subject to applicable tax, which is currently 12. 5% per room, per night, and is subject to change.
The conference room block will open in spring 2020. To receive the reduced ETS rate, reservations must be made by August 20, 2021. Instructions for securing reservations will be posted on the Conference website when the block is open. Sleeping rooms sell out fast so please make your reservation early. Note: please do not reserve more than 10 rooms for your company if you are not sure everyone is attending.
Shipping information will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit. Please do not ship your booth materials directly to the hotel; unauthorized shipments may be refused.
The ETS Conference does not permit competing events scheduled during the conference activities. All activities are posted on the conference website.