If you are registering for another attendee, please be sure to fill in all fields as that person by using their login, password, and email address. This will ensure the attendee receives their registration confirmation and the correct fees are applied.
To request a manual registration form, please email [email protected].
- ASCE/SEI Member: EB $770 | ADV $870 | ONS $990
- Non-Member: EB $895 | ADV $995 | ONS $1,110
- Speaker Member: EB $670 | ADV $770 | ONS $890
- Speaker Non-Member: EB $795 | ADV $895 | ONS $1,010
- Student Member: EB $305 | ADV $395 | ONS $495
- Guest Package (Receptions): EB $235 | ADV $235 | ONS $295
- ASCE/SEI Member: EB $365 | ADV $465 | ONS $565
- Non-Member: EB $490 | ADV $590 | ONS $690
Monday Daily Registration Includes: Exhibit Hall Lunch and Networking Reception
Tuesday Daily Registration Includes: Exhibit Hall Lunch and Networking Reception
Wednesday Daily Registration Includes: Exhibit Hall Lunch
The deadline to register for Livestream is September 29, 2022.
- ASCE/SEI Member Daily: EB $125 | ADV $225 | ONS $225
- Non-Member Daily: EB $225 | ADV $325 | ONS $325
- ASCE/SEI Member 3-day Package: EB $315 | ADV $415 | ONS $415
- Non-Member 3-day Package: EB $415 | ADV $515 | ONS $515
The Golf Scramble will take place on Thursday, October 6 with an 8:00 a.m. shotgun start. Foursomes will play at the Shingle Creek Golf Club. By purchasing this additional event you agree to the individual fee that includes greens/cart fee, range balls, locker room usage, tournament services, setup, and any potential liabilities. Space is limited. Tickets are first-come, first-served.
- Golf Scramble: EB $50 | ADV $50 | ONS $100
- Golf Scramble + Club Rental: EB $100 | ADV $100 | ONS $200
The Pre-Conference Workshop, Tutorials on Loading and Design of Transmission & Distribution Structures, will take place on Sunday, October 2 at 1:00 p.m. It is an additional ticket purchase.
- In-person: EB $155 | ADV $195 | ONS $245
- Livestream: EB $99 | ADV $129 | ONS $149
Confirmation of Registration
You will receive a confirmation from [email protected] to all early bird and advanced registrants within 5 business days of registering for the conference. Online registrants should receive immediate notification following submission of the registration. Preregistered attendees will receive their name badges and any tickets ordered at the on-site ASCE/SEI registration desk during registration hours.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Check: payable to ASCE/ETS 2022 (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank). Include the attendee's name in the memo area of the check.
- Credit Card: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club
- Purchase Order: P.O. #, company name, and address, or other billing address (this includes Government P.O. use)
To receive a refund of the registration fee, cancellations must be received in writing at the ASCE Headquarters by Wednesday, August 3, 2022 (please reference ETS 2022). A $100 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. There are no cancellations after August 3, 2022.
- Email requests: please reference ETS 2022
- Fax cancellations to ATTN: Customer service at +1-866-902-5593, reference ETS 2022
- Mail to: reference ETS 2022
ATTN: Customer Service
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191-4404
Information Collected by ASCE
Liability Waiver and Release
In submitting this registration, I acknowledge and agree that I am undertaking to participate in the conference activities as my own voluntary and intentional act. I agree that I alone am responsible for determining whether I am physically capable of participating in any conference activity, and I understand that there is risk associated with my participation, which may include without limitation, injury or loss caused by my negligence or the negligence of others. With knowledge and acceptance of the risks involved, I accept full responsibility for my safety and well-being. In consideration of my participation in conference activities, I hereby waive, release, hold harmless, and discharge ASCE and its officers, directors, and employees from all loss or injury that may be suffered by me in connection with Conference activities to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Rosen Shingle Creek is fully accessible to the disabled. If you require special assistance at the conference, please submit a written description of your requirements with your registration form or email before August 3, 2022. While ASCE will make every effort to meet the needs of the attendee, accommodations cannot be guaranteed without prior notification.
By registering for this conference, you agree to all policies.
On-Site Registration Hours
- Sunday, October 2 | 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 3 | 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 4 | 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 5 | 7:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.