You are invited to sponsor and/or exhibit at this highly regarded SEI Electrical Transmission & Substation Structures Conference (ETS) in Orlando, Florida, September 19–23, 2021. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sean Scully at 703-295-6154 or Bob Nickerson at 817-319-8779.
Specific items and events are available to offer your firm additional recognition and exposure in front of hundreds of transmission and substation engineers. Please choose from the following opportunities.
Premier Level – $40,000
- Golf Scramble & Monday Evening Reception on Patio - Sponsored by Power Line Systems
Platinum Level – $20,000
- Grand Opening Reception:
- *NEW* Keynote Speaker —
- Tuesday Evening Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall
- Padfolio — Sponsored by Valmont Newmark
- Wireless Internet Access — Sponsored by TransAmerican Power Products (TAPP)
Gold Level – $10,000
- Conference Proceedings: All the conference papers are published in the Conference Proceedings and available online. Have your company logo on the Proceedings and other marketing materials.
- Conference Lunch: Luncheons in the Exhibit Hall offer an ideal opportunity for attendees to network and for your company to gain maximum exposure. In addition to signs displaying your company's logo, your company will be recognized from the podium prior to the luncheon and at the start of the next technical session.
- Book of Abstracts: - Sponsored by DIS-TRAN Steel
- Mobile App — Sponsored by Burns & McDonnell Engineering
- Hotel Key Cards -
- Smartphone/Tablet Charging Station —
- Conference Program (4 Available): Sponsor the on-site Conference Program and receive a full-page ad in the program to promote your company's participation at the 2021 conference.
- Exhibit Hall Special Prize Giveaways —
- General Session Room Special Prize Giveaways
- *NEW* Tossable Microphone Box (2 Available): Include your company's logo in a fun, new way with Tossable Microphones that will be used during the pre-conference seminar. As the big and colorful microphones make their way around the room, so will your logo!
Silver Level – $7,500
- Breakfasts (3 Available): Start the day off right by sponsoring a breakfast during the conference! Attendees will see your company logo as they sip on coffee, snack on tasty breakfast treats, and plan their day.
- Tuesday - Sponsored by Hughes Brothers
- *NEW* Pre-Conference Seminar: Be recognized on the marketing materials, on the opening slide, and put your promotional materials on the chairs.
- *NEW* Video Recording of Sessions (4 Available): A unique opportunity to have your company's logo on the video recorded product after the conference and to be recognized at the start of the session(s) you are sponsoring.
Bronze Level – $5,000
- Exhibit Hall Footprints to Booth (2 Available): Lead the way to your exhibit booth with footprints imprinted with your company's logo.
- Coffee Breaks (3 Available): Attendees will appreciate your company for sponsoring eye-opening morning coffee breaks! One exclusive sponsorship is available per day.
- Monday - Sponsored by Zhejiang Shengda Steel Tower
- Afternoon Refreshment Break (4 Available): These breaks will keep attendees alert and engaged for the rest of the day. One exclusive sponsorship is available per day.
- In-Room Nightly Amenity (3 Available): Relay a personalized company message to conference attendees at the end of their busy day! ASCE/SEI will work with you to create just the right thought and presentation. Sponsors purchase the gift or memento to be delivered by the hotel. One exclusive sponsorship is available per night.
- Conference Survey
Financial Sponsorship Opportunities
Show your firm’s support of the profession by being a financial sponsor of the ETS Conference. The following sponsorship levels will be recognized in all Conference materials, including the Final Program.
Learn more about this new sponsorship opportunity and download the information (PDF).