Past sponsors are provided first right of refusal. Sales will open to everyone after March 11, 2020. To be placed on a waiting list please send Sean Scully your contact information.
You are invited to sponsor and/or exhibit at this highly regarded SEI Electrical Transmission & Substation Structures Conference (ETS) in Orlando, Florida, September 19–23, 2021. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sean Scully at 703-295-6154 or Bob Nickerson at 817-319-8779.
Specific items and events are available to offer your firm additional recognition and exposure in front of hundreds of transmission and substation engineers. Please choose from the following opportunities.
Premier Level – $40,000
- Interested in being the premier sponsor for ETS 2021? Contact Sean Scully to build a sponsorship package that fits your needs.
Platinum Level – $20,000
- *NEW* Keynote Speaker (1 Available): Be recognized during the opening plenary and have the opportunity to speak from the podium for 5 minutes.
- Grand Opening Reception (1 Available): Kicks off the Conference in style and offers the opportunity for colleagues to reconnect with old friends and meet new contacts. Your company's logo will be prominently displayed on signage announcing the event, as well as in the official Conference Program.
- Monday Evening Reception on Patio (1 Available): This reception caps off the first official day of the conference. Attendees will relax, mingle and discuss highlights of the day outside on the patio at this reception.
- Tuesday Evening Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall (1 Available): Your company will gain valuable visibility by sponsoring this Reception. Attendees will visit with exhibitors, network and enjoy light refreshments.
- Padfolio (1 Available): Give your company's logo top billing on the Padfolio that will be handed out to all registrants. You will keep your company's logo in front of attendees for years to come, as they use your Padfolio to carry those important documents and notes.
- Wireless Internet Access: Provide attendees with a resource to get their business done and stay connected while at the Conference.
Gold Level – $10,000
- Conference Proceedings: All the conference papers are published in the Conference Proceedings and available online. Have your company logo on the Proceedings and other marketing materials.
- Conference Lunch (3 Available): Luncheons in the Exhibit Hall offer an ideal opportunity for attendees to network and for your company to gain maximum exposure. In addition to signs displaying your company's logo, your company will be recognized from the podium prior to the luncheon and at the start of the next technical session.
- Book of Abstracts (1 Available): Put your company's logo on the Book of Abstracts, which will find a permanent spot on attendee bookshelves as a handy reference.
- Mobile App: The ETS Conference Mobile App will provide sponsors with promotion within the App, in the final program and on the Conference website. The Mobile App is a hand tool during the Conference, but it also lives on throughout the year.
- Hotel Key Cards (1 Available): Hotel key cards emblazoned with your company's logo will be viewed by attendees when they check into the official conference hotel and every time they return to their room. This unique sponsorship opportunity is exclusive to one sponsor.
- Smartphone/Tablet Charging Station: Located in a high-traffic area, these stations give attendees a chance to charge their smartphones and tablets. Whether it's keeping up with the office or downloading the Mobile App — a low battery has everyone looking for a quick recharge.
- Conference Program (4 Available): Sponsor the on-site Conference Program and receive a full-page ad in the program to promote your company's participation at the 2021 conference.
- Exhibit Hall Special Prize Giveaways (1 Available): Generate special "buzz" in the Exhibit Hall by sponsoring a series of special items! The Exhibit Hall Giveaway sponsor will randomly select a registrant to receive one giveaway at predetermined times in the Exhibit Hall. The drawing and giveaway will be at your booth location. (Maximum of 6 possible giveaways for this sponsorship.)
- General Session Room Special Prize Giveaways (1 Available): The early bird gets the worm — or even better, one of your coveted giveaways! Conference attendees will rush back to their seats after breaks for a chance to win a special gift. The General Session Room Giveaway sponsor will randomly select a registrant to receive one giveaway prior to the start of eight general sessions.
- *NEW* Tossable Microphone Box (2 Available): Include your company's logo in a fun, new way with Tossable Microphones that will be used during the pre-conference seminar. As the big and colorful microphones make their way around the room, so will your logo!
Silver Level – $7,500
- Breakfasts (3 Available): Start the day off right by sponsoring a breakfast during the conference! Attendees will see your company logo as they sip on coffee, snack on tasty breakfast treats and plan their day.
- *NEW* Pre-Conference Seminar: Be recognized on the marketing materials, on the opening slide and put your promotional materials on the chairs.
- *NEW* Video Recording of Sessions (4 Available): A unique opportunity to have your company's logo on the video recorded product after the conference and to be recognized at the start of the session(s) you are sponsoring.
Bronze Level – $5,000
- Exhibit Hall Footprints to Booth (2 Available): Lead the way to your exhibit booth with footprints imprinted with your company's logo.
- Coffee Breaks (3 Available): Attendees will appreciate your company for sponsoring eye-opening morning coffee breaks! One exclusive sponsorship is available per day.
- Afternoon Refreshment Break (4 Available): These breaks will keep attendees alert and engaged for the rest of the day. One exclusive sponsorship is available per day.
- In-Room Nightly Amenity (3 Available): Relay a personalized company message to conference attendees at the end of their busy day! ASCE/SEI will work with you to create just the right thought and presentation. Sponsors purchase the gift or memento to be delivered by the hotel. One exclusive sponsorship is available per night.
- Conference Survey: Have your company's logo or banner ad featured in the daily electronic evaluations and the post-Conference Survey distributed to each attendee.
Financial Sponsorship Opportunities
Show your firm’s support of the profession by being a financial sponsor of the ETS Conference. The following sponsorship levels will be recognized in all Conference materials, including the Final Program.