Congratulations and thank you for your acceptance to present at ETS 2022!. This is an excellent opportunity for you to share knowledge and information with your colleagues. The documents below will assist you in preparing your paper.
- | Final Publication Ready Papers Due in paper management system - No Extensions
- February 10, 2022| Comments back to authors
- | All Corrected papers in paper management system, no more edits after this date
- Paper Formatting Instructions (PDF): Read carefully and follow the guidelines.
- Copyright Basics: This is informative only.
- Explanation of Permissions: This is informative only.
- Explanation on how to do Author-date references: This is informative only.
- Details on Authorship Originality & Copyright Transfer Agreement: This is informative only. You do not need this form as it is handled electronically during the submission process.
- Please make sure you do not have track changes or comments in your paper.
- All photos need to be identified with source and owner, even if you're the owner - see example.
- Margins must be 1-inch all around
- Font must be size 12, Times Roman
Final papers much be a minimum of 6 pages and a recommended maximum of 12 pages in length including figures, graphs, charts, and photographs.
All presenters are required to register for the conference, submit a PowerPoint presentation based on their technical paper prior to the conference, and attend the conference to make the presentation.
- Please use the PowerPoint Template (PPTX) for your presentation
- Review the instructions for a good presentation (PPTX)
PowerPoint Key Dates
- August 15, 2022 | PowerPoints uploaded to paper management system
- September 15, 2022 | Final corrected PowerPoints uploaded to paper management system
To document ETS 2022 proceedings will be published. Authors of accepted abstracts are required to submit a final paper for publication.
- Proceedings will be copyrighted and published by ASCE
- It is the author's responsibility to obtain any necessary permissions or approvals from employers, project owners, or clients prior to submission of the final paper for publication.
- Material included in your submission from previously published sources, including the Internet, may require permissions from the copyright holder of that publication or website. It is the author's responsibility to obtain the permission for reuse of this material and include the appropriate credit information in the paper.
Congratulations and thank you for your acceptance to display a poster during ETS 2022. This is an excellent opportunity for you to share knowledge and information with your colleagues.
- Poster presenters are required to submit a final publication-ready paper. Follow the instructions and deadlines above for Final Papers.
- Poster Guidelines (PDF): Read carefully and follow the guidelines.
Questions? Contact Debbie Smith.