Orlando International Airport has resumed flights (after 12:00 p.m. ET Friday, September 30th). Please check with your airline for specific flight information.
We are excited to host an in-person ETS Conference in Orlando, Florida. We are also sensitive to the changing environment with respect to COVID-19 and ASCE/SEI is committed to hosting an event where everyone feels safe. With that in mind, below is the current attendee policy concerning COVID-19.
Please be aware that due to the fluid nature of COVID-19, all policies are subject to change. Please bookmark this page and refer to it often for updates.
Keeping You Safe
- You can review Rosen Shingle Creek's COVID-19 protocols and practices for more information.
- ASCE strongly encourages you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, wear masks if desired or immunocompromised, and take safety precautions to protect yourself and fellow attendees.
- Any attendee who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or any concerns they have been infected may not attend in-person activities but instead should isolate in accordance with CDC protocols.
- ASCE will continue to monitor the COVID-19 Community Levels and adjust protocols as necessary.
COVID-19 Attendance Policy
Please be aware that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists anywhere other people are present. Any person who chooses to travel to and/or participate in this conference:
- acknowledges that they are aware of the inherent risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus while attending the conference;
- recognizes that COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death;
- assumes all risks arising from their decision to attend, including but not limited to infection from other vaccinated or unvaccinated participants, hotel staff, hotel guests, or other persons; and
- Waives liability against ASCE, its officers, directors, employees, agenda, contacts, and volunteers for any loss, damages, or suffering related to exposure to COVID-19.
By virtue of their attendance, all attendees agree to comply with all safety procedures established by ASCE as well as any other protocols put in place by the host sites, travel facilities, or any other applicable authorities.
Note: This page will be updated with additional information as it is available