This specialty conference on the analysis, design, construction, and maintenance of electrical transmission line and substation structures will bring together transmission and substation engineers, utilities, suppliers, contractors, consultants, and others.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn from the experts, including those who develop ASCE/SEI Standards and Manuals of Practice (MoPs) for power delivery reliability and resiliency
- Earn up to 18 PDHs
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state-of-the-art products, services, and solutions
- Enjoy catching up with your colleagues and friends
- Apply for new SEI Futures Fund Student Scholarship to attend conference
Convince Your Boss
As a structural engineering professional, you can find the latest information, innovation, products, and technology at Electrical Transmission & Substation Structures Conference (ETS). Learn best practices to push the boundaries of structural design, and bring back new ideas to improve your practice, help clients problem-solve, and be more innovative.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that will benefit your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (.DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.